Blutech Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading companies in the field of Data Analytics. We are hiring a talented Creative Designer to join our team based in Karachi.
At Blutech Consulting – we are all about data.
What do we do? We solve problems – of businesses, organizations, and corporations.
What began as an inquisitive venture of some tech-savvy individuals in 2016 has become the leading data consultation company of Pakistan, comprising over 200 professionals. From senior consultants possessing over 15 years of experience to interns and fresh grads – the people at BTC come from diverse backgrounds – all driven by a passion for data.
Blutech Consulting offers technology-agnostic services to its clients – which include, but are not limited to integrating data, building metrics; identifying recurring patterns, and implementing analytics systems. In short, we offer complete data solutions and services that guarantee optimization.
Where can you find us? Originally headquartered in Islamabad, we are also present in Karachi and Lahore. We have already gone international with joint ventures in Europe, SEA, and Australia.
Responsibilities of Creative Designer:
- Design product catalog and marketing collateral for our multiple platforms.
- Editing short videos for multiple platforms.
- Support with internal/external communication material.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator Figma, etc.
Qualifications of a Creative Designer:
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- A solid grasp of design fundamentals including: typography, illustration, animation and copy.
- Eye for aesthetics and details.
- Solid organizational, planning, and self-motivation skills
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Must have experience of Adobe PS, Premiere Pro & Illustrator
- Knowledge of content creation’s industry best practices
- Exposure to managing multiple social platforms
- The adaptability of working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Exposure of brand management